Epson LX-350 Dot Matrix Printer
- The Epson LX-350 has fast and durable EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints up to 347 cps and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery
- Parallel, serial and USB interfaces
- Compact design fits neatly onto desks
- High reliability: MTBF of 10,000 operating hours
- Energy efficient model for less power consumption
The new Epson LX-350 has fast and durable EPSON 9-Pin technology, prints up to 347 characters per second and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery. Now more reliable than ever, the LX-350 has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours.
Epson LX-350 Features
- The highly reliable Epson LX-350 has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours, and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
- Very economical 9 Pin Dot Matrix Printer and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
- The Epson LX-350 helps save money with its high ribbon yield of 4 million characters and its low power consumption. Using just 1.1W in sleep mode and 27W when powered on, the LX-350 is qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent energy efficiency.
- Easy to integrate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard, and will fit neatly onto desks thanks to its compact design and cable management system.
- MTBF(mean time between failure) of 10,000 operating hours
- 1.1W on standby, 27W powered on
- Ribbon yield of 4m characters
- Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces
- Fits neatly onto desks
Product Group Output A4 Print Width width: 80 characters Speed Draft 260cps Draft Speed Fast Draft 347cps Fast Draft Speed Near Letter Quality 65cps Best Print Direction Bi-directional with logic seeking
Number of Copies Parts: 5 (original + 4 copies)
Interface Type(s) USB, Serial & Parallel Parallel Ports Bidirectional parallel, Parallel Parallel Port USB Ports 1 x USB
System Requirements Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Media Handling
Paper Handling Input 1 Single sheet rear Paper Handling Input 2 Continuous paper rear Paper Handling Input 3 Paper output rear Media Supported Sheet Paper (single- and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single- and multi-layer), Labels (single- and multi-layer), Roll Paper, Envelopes Paper Weight 40 to 90g/Sq m
- Barcodes & Labels
Barcode 8715946502946 Built in Bar Codes EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 128, POSTNET
Mono or Colour Printer Mono Technology Dot Matrix Printer Dimensions 360mm (w) x 450mm (d) x 230mm (h) – Weight 4.43kg Noise Level 53dbA Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes 27W, 1.1W(standby) Product Summary Epson LX-350 Dot Matrix Printer Product Type Dot Matrix Printer Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 240VAC
- Consumable Info
Print Head Life 400Million Strokes/Wire Ribbon Life 4,000,000 Characters
Emulations ESC/P Drivers Microsoft Windows 3.1x, Windows 95/98/2000, Windows NT 3.5x/4.0 printer drivers
- In the Box **
In The Box Main unit, Setup guide, User manual (CD), Driver and utilities (CD), Software (CD), Warranty document, Power cable, Ribbon